Tits

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Tits » Hookup Stories » Mile High Club

Mile High Club

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Has any of you have an experience doing it in a public transport? Like doing it on a plane or a bus?

I was on a flight in the evening together with my bf. We both really felt horny and we didn't even go in the bathroom. We did it right on the seats.

Did no one notice you? Even if it is an evening flight, some stewards are still roaming around.

Welcome to the club but what you did was difficult and I don't know about security cameras on planes because I only knew air marshalls are monitoring the place.

It was on a field trip bus when I was still in high school. We had our trip at night so everyone was already sleeping and I and my boyfriend were sitting together in the back seat. I thought he only wants blowjob so I did it but since everyone is sleeping, we decided to continue it to sex.

I bet that somebody actually saw the two of you doing it and they just kept quiet about it.

Yes, I'm actually a member of the mile high club.

Can you share your experience being in a mile high club?

Yes if you can validate that you're a member then can you tell your side of the story then

Me and my boyfriend went to the toilet together, it's such a small space but we manage to do it there.

It was on a bus one time make her head rest on my lap as I unzip my pants and bring out my goodie as she was giving it a bath with her mouth and was very satisfying and make sure I won't be heard at the back, we did finish it on the toilet as we got off and lick her pussy from there.

Вы здесь » Tits » Hookup Stories » Mile High Club

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно