Tits

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Tits » LGBT » To love?

To love?

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Could a straight man be in love with a gay man? I wonder if that is even possible?
No, I am not referencing on myself. It is just a question that popped up on my mind.

No, it is not possible but if you have to reverse it then that would be possible. A straight man would never fall in love with a gay man. However, a gay man would fall in love with a straight man.

You are right! It is impossible for a straight man to fall for a gay man, so, is that his way of coming out? Did he just come out as bisexual? I would definitely understand that.

If he came out as a bisexual then yeah that would be possible already.

That is impossible in every way. A straight man will only be attracted to the opposite sex which is a woman

Why would they label themselves straight or gay anyway? Possibly they're both bisexual or I'm pretty sure that one of them is gay and the other is bisexual. But does it really matter? If they're in love with each other then that's okay.

This is also what I know. A straight man could not fall in love with a gay man although a straight man could have sex with a gay man.

I think that this is automatic. Men are for women. Simple, eh?

This made me think hard but I guess that is not possible. When a straight man falls in love with a gay man, that can mean that he is gay as well or may not be actually straight.

He might be bisexual for some reason, but a sudden conversion when he met a good looking guy or gay (vice versa), well I guess human attraction is just normal but somewhat bizarre.

The straight man could also be gay or a bisexual. I do not know. It confuses me now.

This is also what I am thinking. Falling in love is a bit too much for a straight man. I know that they could have some sex with gay men but it would end there. Sex is not synonymous to love.

A straight man falling in love with a gay man? That's impossible! If the gay man looks manly than the straight man then how couldit be possible that the straight man would fall for him? Could it be that he is only bisexual? Or maybe he's already gay himself and just denies the fact that he is.

I bet that the gay man looks yummy and the straight man finds him attractive, which makes him gay or bisexual. It is possible for them to fall for each other, or one of them must've fallen in love with the other. We're open to falling in love, right? There's nothing stranger about attractions.

Yes, I do think that it's possible. Nothing is impossible when it comes to love, right?

Awww, you're an ally and I'm happy about that! People are allowed to love and are free to be loved by someone despite their differences like gender, race, or status in life.

This made me think really hard. Okay, love per se? But still I am not convinced as I had not seen anyone who had actually done it.

Honey, a straight man can't be in love with a gay man. He can only be in love with a woman. You seem defensive, you know that you can come out anytime you want, right?

He already told you that he is not gay at all. He could be curious on the subject that is why asked it.

Hey, admit it. Are you falling in love with a gay man now? Don't be shy to admit it. People here would be able to help you with your confusion. Just let us know.

You sound so caring and that's really sweet of you! I guess that he's closeted and is still scared of coming out, but that's okay, as long as he'll open up to us here, we'll be happy to be there for him to help him out.

Вы здесь » Tits » LGBT » To love?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно