Tits

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Tits » Successful Hookups » That was...unexpected

That was...unexpected

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

This happened a year ago when I was still dating my ex-girlfriend. I got out of the office a bit early and had an unexpected date with a girl that I've been chatting for months. I decided to pick her up and we'll chill back at my place since my girlfriend was on a business trip for a week. It would be a great time for me and my hookup date to get things on since it's our first-time meeting. Let's skip to the part where we got into my apartment and we started making out and undressing each other. After having the wildest sex I suddenly heard the door open and I thought I was only dreaming. I woke up and it was too late for us to hide when my girlfriend saw us in our bed. It felt like time completely froze but to my surprise, it all went too fast as to when she joined in in bed and we had a threesome. I was expecting her to actually kill me or the girl I'm with, right there, but it turned out really unexpected. It was my first time and the best I've ever had!

It's so rare to see stories like this, wherein a girlfriend o boyfriend joins in if they caught their partner having sex with someone else. Maybe your girlfriend is into open relationships and/or threesome. Lol

It sounds like it's already been setup. I wouldn't buy the part where her girlfriend came home after a short business trip. Heis girlfriend is already anticipating a threesome, so the girl he's been fucking with wouldn't feel like leaving immediately since they're both 'caught in the act'.

Oh? How lucky are you?
Wait, did your hookup know that you had a girlfriend already?

Who knows? If that were me, regardless if he's taken or not, a hookup's a hookup.

You should have said to your girlfriend: "What took you so long? We have been waiting for you!"

That's so comical! But really though, that's so lucky of him. If my boyfriend would ever caught me in bed with someone else, he'll probably shoo us outside the house butt naked.

Отредактировано Tits (Пт 16:43)

If he ever says that, probably she might hit him and end up beating both of them because he just pissed her off.

I was expecting that you would end the story by waking up on your bed, your crotch is covered with your cum and realizing that you had a vivid wet dream

That would really be disappointing for me as well. But I never even tried engaging in a threesome, hopefully someday

It didn't crossed your mind that your girlfriend set this up all along? Because most girlfriends wouldn't freely join their boyfriend who's having sex with some random girl

Really? Wow, I never thought of that as well. Or could it be that her girlfriend is a bit bi-curious as well?

That was not a wow for me.That only mean that your girlfriend did not love you as she did not care what she had seen.

Вы здесь » Tits » Successful Hookups » That was...unexpected

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно